I know I'm a day late but I feel blessed to have lots of things to celebrate :) so I am joining in with the Celebrate crowd
1) The fine weather is continuing so I have been busy gardening and really enjoying this sunshine - everyone is SO much happier and it is lovely to meet everyone with a smile on their face - where ever I go I seem to have Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World playing along in my head :)
2) My walking group is continuing to grow and it is really pleasing to see everyone joining in and having fun. I am so pleased I started it :)
3) I passed my First Aid course so am now officially qualified to give First Aid - this is just in case anything untoward happens on one of my walks!! Hopefully, nothing ever will!
4) I got hold of two hardback books this week that I have been wanting to read for the amazing price of just £1 each!!! I just love a good book bargain :)
5) Finally, I am celebrating the return of Once Upon A Time (my DD just re-subscribed to Netflix)which I have to confess is one of my favourites - I get a bit swoony over Hook!! So will be able to watch episodes on those autumnal nights - lovely :)
I'd love to know what you have to celebrate and now I'm off to check out what everyone lse has been up to. Have a great weekend :)