Monday 1 May 2017

May Musings

I feel slightly bereft without a letter picture to put at the beginning of my post - now the A-Z Challenge is over.  However, the challenge has kick started me back to wanting to post more regularly which this year I just hadn't got back to.  I will be doing a reflections post but not today.

Today is a day for musings!  A look back at what got done through April and a look to the future and what must be done during May!

So besides the A-Z Challenge, I was busy getting on with more Nordic walking, loads of committee meetings and working in the garden.  Watching shows such as "Car Share with Peter Kay" and "Line of Duty" on BBC 1 and "13 Reasons Why" on Netflix.
(Car Share with Peter Kay)

So far this month, the big news is I've booked my ticket to the USA - this has been a long time coming and I am so looking forward to getting together with my university room-mate who I have not seen in a very, VERY long time.  

I also spent May Day removing the remains of a pigeon and a mouse from the cellar and fixing the window which the cats had come through dragging said carcasses.  The joy of having a cluster of cats!!

So now it's your turn - what did you do to celebrate this new month?  Where are you off to during 2017?  What did you watch on the TV during April?

Leave a comment below because you know I'd love to know :)

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy that USA trip coming up - what a venture to look forward to ... at this minute I'd like some warmth without thick cold clouds! have fun preparing .. Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in the US. I've been there many times to see my favourite singer. Also met up with Arlee Bird whilst in LA. Wonderful man and was a very good host.
    Have fun.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting for you. Always good to catch up with an old friend. May is catch up month since I visited my dad in April. Now I work hard so I can go back in June. Weather is still not crazy hot so I try to get the yard in shape too. Enjoy your May!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where in the USA are you going. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already miss the a-z too. I am curious like the other commenters on where in the USA are you going? My cats are indoors only so I am fortunate not to have to remove their "gifts".

    ReplyDelete