Wednesday 27 July 2016

Camp NaNoWriMo Update

Well I've been doggedly continuing my labours here at
and I'm pleased to say that I am still on track for finishing my 30,000 words this week but boy is it getting harder!  How on earth do you do this time and time again all of you novel writers out there? My story has been bouncing all over the place and I can see now the holes appearing that will need to be filled.  I have not written to a fixed time-line so that would need to be fitted into place and the various "chapters" put in order.  I also need time to re-read and fill out certain sections and at this moment in time I don't have that luxury either so my writing is certainly haphazard and not at all how I imagine true authors do it.  But this is all part of my learning process and if I hadn't joined the camp and set this word goal I certainly wouldn't have experienced these problems and realisations so I'm once again so glad I did.

Now its your turn to tell me about anything you've done that made you realise something totally new - it could have happened in your work or through your hobbies so leave me a comment below you know I'd love to know :)

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of your perseverance. 30,000 words is a lot of words.

    ReplyDelete