Tuesday 22 March 2016

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

This year will be my third foray into the Blogging From A to Z Challenge

and I have decided to push myself a little further out of my comfort zone of informational posts on special education teaching and this year will have as my


Special School Stories

where I will hopefully recount in a more narrative style (with maybe the odd poem thrown in) about my own school life as a child as well as my experiences as a classroom teacher in various primary schools!

In addition, I am also one of :
There are 7 of us (but just remember we are GNOME sidekicks NOT  DWARVES!!!!)
We put the FUN in DysFUNctional
so really I couldn't be in with a better fitting crew - could I?
You can read more about us by clicking on the badge above :)

I will be heading over to visit as many blogs as I can taking part in the "Theme Reveal " - I would urge you to do the same - you can find the list at - 
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/sign-ups-for-2016-to-z-blogging.html

I am absolutely sure you will discover some new blogs out there that are SO on your wave-length!! And I have certainly over these past two challenges made some wonderful bloggy friends that continue to amuse, amaze, delight and add that extra sparkle into my life :)

Let me know if you're taking part in the Challenge or what theme you have in mind?  I'd love to know!

9 comments:

  1. Neat idea for a-z. Have fun this year! (This is my 4th year)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a theme! I've done the A-Z 5 times but had to sit out this year. Looking forward to all the creative posts though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your theme. I have participated in the past 3 years. But I can't decide if I am going to this year. I just can't get excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my third year too. Like your theme, and school stories can be amusing and nostalgic and take us back in time. Good luck with the challenge.

    Best wishes,
    Nilanjana.
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your theme, it leaves it open for humour, nostalgia and everything in between!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by on the A-Z theme hop. Good luck, your theme sounds interesting. I love history, especially personal histories, so this is right up my alley! Gail at Making Life An Art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ya, Hi ya. Good for you that you're doing the challenge again. Every. day. no. way. for. me... but I'll stop by this coming month to read you. I like your topic and less info, more narrative. I did a post like that last week. It is getting some chuckles and I think you'll grin, too. http://www.kidpeopleclassroom.com/2016/03/fun-at-blogger-retreat.html See you soon! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi - Looks like you're pretty organized with your theme for this year. This is also my third, so we already have something in common. All the best to you in the challenge! :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogging and a minion, you're going to be one very busy bee!

    Sounds fun!

    Mars xx
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete