Wednesday 30 March 2016

Weight Loss Wednesday #13

Oh dear unlucky 13 - however despite everything going out the window for Easter as we were away and there were meals out with indulgent deserts and of course the obligatory chocolate - I am quite happy to report a 1&1/4lb gain as I really did think it could have been a LOT worse.  This means I now stand on the scales at ____  12 3/4 so here's to a successful week drinking plenty of water, upping my consumption of fruit and veg, plenty of exercise and taking my natural remedy diet pills. This will hopefully see a loss (next week) taking me below last week's weigh-in so 1 1/2 1b is my goal!!

Linking up with Cheryl, who I am delighted to say has had a successful week despite it being Easter!
http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/sunday-weigh-in-nice-surprise.html

I think everyone else might be on holiday?

I'd love to know how Easter has been for you - have there been any low fat, low calorie treats out there, have you been on a lovely, long Easter walk with family or friends, taken up a new sport or exercise class?  You know I'd love to know so leave a comment below!



1 comment:

  1. Our Easter holidays have just started now so I'm looking forward to chilling out and putting myself first for a change - phew ! I just need to make sure I don't keep nibbling when baking with the kids !! :)

    ReplyDelete