Saturday 12 March 2016

Three Line Tales

photo by Simon Zeller

High above the city skyline, discussing over cups of tea

As demi-gods on mount Olympus, the future for both you and me.

Mere mortals toiling way below them - their hopes and dreams they cannot see.

Joining in with Sonya's TLT linky for the first time and once again blown away by the sheer brilliance of some of the writers contributing. How do they say so much with so few words? It's quite incredible.

What do you think of the photo above?  If you would like to join in just click on the photo to go to the site. Any comments on my scribble much appreciated as always :)  Here's hoping everyone is having a creative weekend!




8 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for joining TLT! Great interpretation of the prompt – it certainly seems it's what's going on... Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonya - a great photo and weekly linky :) I'm sure I will be joining in again soon!

      Delete
  2. I think you captured the scene beautifully in just a few words. I like the allusion to Greek mythology. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Click - I do think some of our politicians think of themselves as god-like and not mere mortals like the rest of us!!

      Delete
  3. I first read your words, with a mere glimpse of the photo. Then I went back and gave the photo a closer look while re-reading your story. And together they joined beautifully. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynda for your kind words especially as I rate your own work so highly! I am grinning from ear to ear :)

      Delete
  4. Love your take on the scene. Good job!

    ReplyDelete