Friday 5 February 2016

Celebrate#6 & Five for Friday#2

I'm joining in with two of my favourite linkys this week!


As always, the little number cards I created can be used by anyone for their little projects :)


 I have FIVE different Valentine products in my TpT store and four of these are freebies! 
This one is very popular because it can be used in lots of different ways and the children - both boys and girls - like the cute creature it makes :)  Just click on it to be taken to the Valentine products in my store.  
I'd love it if feedback could be left and I will post feedback on a freebie in your store by return!



I have signed up for the 2016 Challenge!  This will be my third year and I love that I get to be involved with others who are NOT in teaching.  It makes a change and I get a much wider perspective on the world.  Don't get me wrong, there are other teachers and educators doing it too and I love reading their blog posts and some have become good blogger friends but it is nice to see beyond the school playground too.  If you want to find out more just click on the button above to be taken to their blog :)


More crafts have been made for the mental health charity Mind and delivered to their shop - my crafting buddies have been super generous with their time.  If I hadn't managed to leave my phone in Yorkshire I would have taken a photo of the shop window display - it looks awesome!  Instead you can see two of my made and donated items :)


And finally for Five for Friday - a Valentine Freebie!
I was inspired by the creative talents of 
(please click on the button to go to her store)
So here is a counting and colouring freebie available in both UK & US English
Just click on the tree to be taken to google docs
Let me know what you think?

Now let's move on to:
This week, Lexa has pulled out all the stops and you will certainly have a smile on your face or even a fit of giggles if you stop by and take a look!

This week I am celebrating:

1) Having gone up to Yorkshire to visit my parents for an overnight stay.

2) Finishing the knitting part of the windcheater for my Dad - I just need to sew it all up now!

3) Receiving news that I will get funding for ALL of my Nordic Walking  Instructor course - yipee!!
I want to be able to deliver free Nordic Walking sessions to older people in the community but the cost of the instructor course is £500 so I have been trying to find some help with funding so a big hooray this week :)

I'd love to know what you've all been up to and has anything amazing happened that you're really excited about?
Have a great weekend :)





16 comments:

  1. What fantastic news about funding for the instructor's course! It's wonderful - and you'll help so many people when you can teach classes! Congrats on the knitting project for your dad and the happy visit with them. I'm really glad you enjoyed my funny pics, and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm so pleased to be given the funding so I can book myself on a course and get on with it instead of dreaming about it!

      Delete
  2. You are so generous with your time, and you're always doing things for others. I'm so happy the funding came through. Have a wonderful week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan - perfect timing I've just left a message for you on your blog too! Great to catch up :)

      Delete
  3. I've been flipping back through your posts and I've missed a lot! But I'm following you a different way now so wont' miss em again. Love the sheep across the road, and that you got funding, and the knitting. And I laughed when you said you have five on TPT and four are free...HA. My speed, too. Off to check them out now. See you next time. Kathleen across the pond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Kathleen - I need to have a bit of a rethink on how I manage my tracking of blogs :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you have a lot to celebrate this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting all the funding is a pretty cool thing. Hope you dad enjoys the new windcheater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm delighted the funding has come through from two different sources - if you don't ask you don't get!!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you've had a really good week. The funding for the walking course sounds brilliant. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Click, and I couldn't be happier about the funding :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on receiving the funding for your special class! How do you squeeze it all in?

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Angela :) I think the same about you when I see how much you've been involved in and your detailed posts!

      Delete
  8. Yay to getting that funding! The trip to Yorkshire sounds wonderful too. It looks like you had an amazing week all around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting the funding was BIG news so now just have to tick boxes to book the course :)

      Delete