Sunday 7 February 2016

Sunday Clipart Valentine Special

I like to share things I've found on-line with other creative minds and I particularly like those kind individuals who create and then freely share their lovely clipart.  So as Valentine's Day is later this week I thought I'd devote today's post to some clipart you may find useful when creating Valentine resources. Please enjoy and remember to leave feedback on these artist's stores/websites if you do download as a thank you goes a long way to repay their kindness and hours spent creating and uploading :)  Just click on the graphic to get taken to their store or website.

First

which inspired me to make a give-away packet last week in my Five for Friday post.
Lots and lots of inspiration so why not take a look at this lovely heart tree :)

Sometimes it is hard to find more "boyish" Valentines' themes so these little monsters might just do the trick?


I LOVE Teacher Karma clipart and she has over 100 freebies to collect!  
Over in her TpT store she has a sale going on right now & check out her website too!


Another clipart artist
 has a range of motifs including this lovely heart bunting in her freebie


and if you need some pretty backgrounds for your creative products then check out

I'm also linking up with Literacy & Math Ideas blog

to share some of my newly created Valentine clipart
if you'd like to go and check out the other clipart freebies available there!

Have a lovely creative week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment