Wednesday 18 June 2014

Trying Bloglovin'

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12056895/?claim=zntnazhxsdf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Another new venture for me is trying to link to blogs through Bloglovin to improve my experience of receiving valuable updates of blogs I'm interested in.  My teaching blog links are rising rapidly so I'm hoping this will help me locate new posts easily especially any to do with special needs teaching methods and resources.  So bear with me whilst I try this bit out and get Bloglovin' to recognise my blog.

I'll probably be updating this post to let you know how things are going and maybe to ask for help like I normally do!!  Oh well - here goes :)

Well I can see a line of code on this post so who knows - but I have installed a new button in the sidebar for those who prefer to use bloglovin' so hopefully they can now connect to my blog via this option.  If anyone is willing to try this out and report back I'd be most grateful.  Many thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. I use Bloglovin' for keeping track of all the blogs I follow. It's definitely handy when you've got blogs on a variety of platforms.

    I actually need to explore it more because I know I'm not using it to its full potential, there's a whole bunch of features I could be making use of there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Click for replying - could you explain more about "platforms" to me? Should I be now trying to follow any new and interesting blogs I come across using Bloglovin' rather than posting them to my blog list as I have done in the past?

      Delete