Tuesday 18 November 2014

P P P P Penguin!

Finally, I am back.  Life has been well just don't ask - we know what can happen and when it does you just have to ride the wave and hope you come out the other side and that's where I seem now to have ended up so I can get back to a bit of more normality and blogging.

Penguins seem to be featuring large at the moment and I can't watch the John Lewis ad without tears streaming down my face (what is wrong with me???)  I am hoping if I watch the ad over and over again I will be able to control my emotions when I no doubt see it in the company of others or else my secret is out I am an emotional wreck!!

So to honour penguins and give something back to all those who might have been missing me or at least wondering where I've been I created a little penguin alphabet set with a few ideas on how they could be used but if you can think of any other ways then please leave a comment below.


Just click on the penguin above to download.  Please remember that permission must be gained from myself if you wish to use my clipart other than in your own classroom.  Many thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if everything was okay with you because you'd not updated for a while.

    Glad to see you're back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I am going to take a look at all of your Wordless Wednesdays I've missed whilst I've been off the grid :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to have you back :) I sent you an email to get your address for the Pay It Forward Project which is nearly there - not sure if I even have the right email address.
    Fil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Fil - I haven't even had time to check my e-mails but it is correct and I have sent you one back now. Many thanks for your thoughts :)

      Delete