Friday 6 February 2015

Five For Friday Valentine themed

Linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Friday Five - come along and join in the fun!



These little love heart numbers are free for you to use just remember to credit me if you do :)  They work well with some of  foam hearts in a container - the children just turn over a number card and count out that many hearts.


Keeping with the valentine theme, I published a free activity "Add Nine Valentine" on Monday.  Click on the heart above to take you there!


Last year my valentine themed donut addends worked really well.  You can check out this resource on my TpT site by clicking on the heart above.


2 free resources which always go down well are the comparing pencil lengths - click on the pencil below  (credits: K B Connected https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kb-Konnected)
and my love bug activity which can be adapted for a variety of needs.  Check it out by clicking on the heart above.


Finally, looking forward to the weekend when my parents will be visiting bringing with them my Grandma's china display cabinet and a box of various treasures which will go in my study.

Have a good weekend everyone :-)







2 comments:

  1. You'll need to share pictures of the china cabinet and other treasures on your blog! The hearts are really cute. You're page is very "Valentiny" today. Have a great week!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, Jan when I get round to unpacking them! Your post on Valentine themes you have done over the years was fun to read - I certainly liked the "mustache" idea!

    ReplyDelete