Wednesday 18 February 2015

Wordless Wednesday: The Bear Essentials!

My blogger pal, Click often chooses the most interesting of titles with a twist for her Wordless Wednesday photos over at clicks-clan.blogspot.com and I love having a guess as to what the picture may be of before I actually click on her post to see it.  However, I very rarely get it- so I am hoping she wouldn't be able to guess mine in a month of Sundays but will get the "joke" when she sees it!!


I am hoping to be knitting these odd balls I have in my stash into a teddy bear over the next few weeks in time for Comic Relief!!

4 comments:

  1. ooh can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he's coming on and hopefully I'll be posting another photo in the next Wordless Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. Hehe, I like your title for this. Those will definitely be essential for knitting bears.

    And thank you for the mention. I'm glad you enjoy trying to figure out what my pictures will be of. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased you got my joke, Click because I love your Wordless Wednesday photos :)

    ReplyDelete