Tuesday 17 February 2015

Over 70

I have been at 69 followers on TpT for some time now so imagine my delight when I logged into my page and found this figure now stands at 73 - yippee!!  It always makes me feel happy to think that other teachers out there feel that my resources are useful and they want more so I have been trying to get another freebie ready that has been inspired by my winter garden.  And that inspiration is ...
SQUIRRELS - digging up my lawn so that my lawn now looks as if a colony of rabbits has moved in.  I wouldn't mind so much but they regularly get fed (stealing the bird food I put out) so they don't really need to keep burying food and then digging it up!!

Anyway my new activity matches squirrels with acorns and I have to say a great big thank you to Artifex Graphics from Spain for the free clip art  I used in this resource.  Once again it is so nice to be part of a community that so willingly shares its talent to benefit others :-)
Go and visit her store over at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Artifex

If you would like to try my newest freebie click on the graphic below to take you to my TpT store.

As always any feedback both on my store site or here would be most welcome.  Many thanks :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the followers. It's great to know that people are reading what you're writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Click. It's lovely to be able to collaborate with others too who may not be in the field of education but share their skills such as when you have allowed me to use some of your inspiring photography in the classroom :-)

    ReplyDelete