Thursday 26 February 2015

ThrowBack Thursday: A to Z


Time to check in with The Teacher's Desk 6 for another Throwback Thursday :-)


I have been looking back at my A to Z blog posts to see what I was writing about in preparation for this year's challenge.  I had only just started blogging in earnest and I am pleased to see my passion about special needs education shining through.  It is also amazing to think how much has changed over this past year in my life, going part-time, moving house, children jetting off to Australia, house renovating, craft clubs etc.  So this week, I am throwing you back to one of my A to Z posts on Volunteering as I hope to become a museum volunteer in the near future and add another string to my bow :-)

Click on the button below to take you there.  Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I've thought about being a museum volunteer as well. It will have to wait until I retire, alas! I always enjoy your posts!!!! So glad you linked up this week!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let everyone know how my first day went once I've done it!

      Delete