Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Celebrate

A quick Christmas Celebrate blog hop - once again hosted by the wonderful Lexa Cain (who even managed to host it on Christmas Day!!)


My own contribution is the tinsell-ated and baubled normal blog button above which if you press will take you to Lexa's website where you are welcome to join in :)

Christmas is a time for much rejoicing and giving thanks for the small things in ones life as well as sometimes realising what truly is most important.  We may well take for granted what others sincerely wish for.  I have read a great many blog posts over this past week which make me just so thankful for the hand I have been dealt and once again make me realise how lucky I am to have so much when there are so many that have so few.

Here's to wishing and hoping that 2016 brings much needed cheer and understanding around the world and that we can all play our part in making that happen :)

In the words of Jimmy Durante -
"It's so important to make someone happy"
Make someone happy
Make just one someone happy
And you will be happy too!



7 comments:

  1. What a lovely image you made! I agree that we should all be grateful for what we have. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a joyous Holiday Season! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lexa and I'm glad you didn't mind me messing about with the blog button a little bit :)

      Delete
  2. That badge is amazing! So cute :) We forget too often to be thankful for what we have. . .and we have a lot. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tonja. I'm glad you liked the sparkly badge - tis the season for tinsellating!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Tonja. I'm glad you liked the sparkly badge - tis the season for tinsellating!!

      Delete
  3. Love the badge! Hope you had a fabulous Xmas and your New Year is full of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kate and sending you best wishes for 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete