Monday 21 December 2015

On a Mission plus lovely clipart freebies

I realise that if I post over these next few days I will have managed to have posted at least the same amount as last year so I think I ought to try!

A couple of shout outs to clipart artists I have been using recently:

Narelle from Australia who posted a lovely button clipart freebie which I will be featuring in a freebie product tomorrow - so stay tuned! You can find her store at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Narelle-Steckyj-3917

and

Brad Fitzpatrick from Clipart Crush who kindly gave me permission to use his wonderful gingerbread clipart in a couple of my new products.
You can find his store at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Brad-Fitzpatrick

and my gingerbread products by pressing the buttons below


Be sure to check these artists and their products out.  I love talented and generous people :)

I'd also like some more feedback left on my TpT site if you do happen to download my freebie product - many thanks!

Let me and others know if you have found any great free clipart by leaving a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment