who has posted the various questions to which I have answered. You can join in too by pressing on the button above.
1. Share a favorite memory/moment from the week of Christmas.
There were many but opening presents with the kids is still the most special :)
2. If someone wrote a book about your life based on the past year, what genre would it fall under? What would the title be?
Probably Comedy and title - "What Are You Doing Now?" I just can't believe all of the things I have got into since moving across country and finishing teaching!
3. What made you feel patriotic this year?
Not sure that I have done - although does supporting England in the Rugby World Cup count?
4. What experience from this past year would you like to do all over again?
There have been lots of new things that I have really enjoyed and I know in 2016 I'm going to do more nordic walking and more winter floristry as I really liked them the first time around :)
5. What song lyric sums up or is a reflection of your 2015?
Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate 2015? (10=stellar) Why?
I would rate this year as an 8 possible 9 for all the happiness it has brought to my husband and I despite both of our children now being off on life's adventures of their own - university and travelling. I was so imagining things to be much worse instead of being different and full of their own joys.
7. What part of the upcoming year are you most excited about?
I think this will be the year I get more done and get better organised. I feel excited about trying other new things out and meeting new people.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Wednesday Wordless - Cake!
Marzipaned and iced by me!! First time ever :)