I used to say it was my vision but I am now beginning to need glasses to read or thread a needle - maybe it's still long vision? My sense of smell has always been appalling - except when I was pregnant and then it was like getting a "superpower"!!
2. Do you believe in the idea of a 'sixth sense'? Why or why not?
Oh yes!! Too many things have happened over the years for me not to believe - certainly believe my mother has it and I think my daughter feels the same way about me :)
3. When do you most feel like a slave to time? Explain.
I am happy to say that since giving up my teaching job I no longer have to put in those VERY long hours before & after school which was when I certainly felt very tied down at times. Loved the time spent with the kids - not so much the paperwork!
4. Have you ever worked in a restaurant? How would you rate the experience? If you could own a restaurant what kind would it be?
My first job whilst still at school was in a tea-rooms and I was given the opportunity due to the red and white gingham outfit I made especially for my first ever interview with the boss. She was a wonderful person who took me under her wing and taught me loads and boy did I need teaching. I had a lovely time there and she always had me back during my summer vacations when at university. She also gave me a glowing reference when I left which was helpful when getting a "real" job. If I ever owned a restaurant - that's what I would like it to be - very English and friendly :)
5. Ever traced your family tree? Share something interesting you learned there.
Yes I have tried to. Very like a detective and much harder if you don't have a more unusual surname. Found out that part of the family came from Norfolk which I didn't know about at all and farming stretched back a long, long time. Most interesting was that also had a blacksmith in the family and their old smithy is now a holiday cottage - one day I might book it and stay there!
6. What did your childhood bedroom look like?
My window looked out over fields to the sea and the red arrows used to practice their arial displays over them.
7. Anyone who knows me knows I love - CATS?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Why do non-iron shirts always need ironing really????