Sunday 3 May 2015

Calm Quotes?

I've set myself the target of blogging each day throughout May and for the days when I'm not too sure what I could post I'm hopping on board with Cate over at:
who supplies ideas for each day and today the idea is a favourite quote and the story behind it.

I don't particularly have a favourite quote and I have already posted some of my favourite special needs ones during my A to Z Challenges so instead I am sharing some of those quotes that for me as a teacher are just plain funny - especially if they seem to hit the nail on the head!


For the number of times my intended lesson leaves the rails and heads off into the wilds!!  (Although, these sometimes turn out to be the truly best lessons of all.)
Yep - too right!!  Only we know how hard we have to work in order for it to appear effortless :)


I might fall into this category although obviously I would deny it!


With all the different hats I wear during a typical day can you blame me if I sometimes lose the plot?

Feel free to join in and leave your favourite funny quote that relates to you personally or your profession or a link to it - we could all do with a chuckle I think :)

4 comments:

  1. They are great :) It's like a performance on stage - just keep smiling and pretend you know what you're doing. :)
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I tell my husband - it's like performing 6 plays a day with a very interactive and sometimes heckling audience!!

      Delete
  2. I love the Keep Calm one, hehe.

    My personal favourite quote is Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I like your quote - very philosophical :)

      Delete