Thursday 7 May 2015

Can I Share ...? Thursday Throwback

Can I Share ... ? was my first post way back in June of last year - where I tried using Google docs to share some teaching activities and resources rather than through TpT which many non-teachers Do NOT use.  I wanted to be able to interact with those outside the teaching profession that do "teach" - maybe they have children or grandchildren, maybe they run a choir or are a child minder - if they want to help a child to learn then I want to be able to support that!  Since then I have posted many freebies and shared with people all over the world using this method.

You can read my original post by clicking on the icon below


Once again a big thank you to the Teacher's Desk 6 for hosting this linky party -  click here to check out her blog and see what others are referring back to!


4 comments:

  1. Excellently written, and a joy to watch and read,
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sometimes looking back helps you remember how much you've learnt to do since joining the blogging community - don't you think, Joanne?

      Delete