Thursday 19 May 2016

Summer Hat Clip Art Freebie

It seems so long since I posted a "teaching" freebie particularly as I broke with tradition this year during the A-Z Challenge and didn't include an A-Z of resources!  So as a little reminder to myself to "put on a hat" as the weather gets brighter and sunnier (I got heat stroke the other day!!) here are some summer hats for you to use as you wish :)  There are 8 hats to choose from so just click on the picture below to go to the zip file to download!



Hope you like them and it would be lovely to know if you use them in any of your teaching resources :)

Update - I have also made a little resource using these summer hats as word family cards for -at
Click on the pic below to get them.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lexa. My Celebrate was slightly late but I am now back with you and the gang :)

    ReplyDelete