Thursday 26 May 2016

World Nordic Walking Day

Last week was when World Nordic Walking Day took place and although I had hoped there would be an official certificate released I could give out to my clients there didn't appear to be.  Therefore I created my own to give out this week at our class :)


The people who received one were certainly pleased with them but I think I will let the organisation know for next year that an "official" one would be appreciated.

Did you hear about this day?  Did you take part or know someone who did?  Any suggestions on how to make this better for next year if an official one is NOT issued again?  Let me know by leaving a comment below :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you should tell them. It's kind of sad the organisation didn't do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought one would be sure to be issued but then maybe because it is the World taking part they'd have to do so many in different languages?

      Delete