Sunday 2 April 2017

A is for Anxiety






Anxiously awaiting,
Awkwardly angled,
The new child clutches their mother's hand.


Well I really wasn't going to but then I thought I can't NOT be a part of it again as I owe so much to the A to Z Challenge which has helped me with my blog over the past three years.  So I hope no-one minds that I'm slightly late to the party and I'll be hanging on by the skin of my teeth and yes this year really might have that dreadful feeling of anxiety but we're all good friends here and we'll help each other out - won't we??

8 comments:

  1. Hurray! Good luck for the challenge - I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

    Ros at Fangirl Stitches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over, Ros - it feels like old times :)

      Delete
  2. That’s funny. I did the same thing that you did. I was adamantly not going to do the challenge this year. But…here I am. We’ll hang in together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's not just me then!!! Thanks for being there, Lyndagrace - we'll encourage each other :)

      Delete
  3. Very good start. I'm sitting this one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be very glad of your cheering from the sidelines, Paula - I wasn't going to do this but then I just thought I'd jump in right at the last moment!!

      Delete
  4. I wasn't sure I was going to do it but prepared some posts. So here I am. We'll all hang in there together, I know. The Unknown Journey Ahead agingonthespectrum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - this year s a bit of a rollercoaster ride on writing posts but I am finding the list works in that you obviously are only visiting people who ARE taking part each day :)

      Delete