Monday 3 April 2017

B is for Building Bridges


Big, bold, bright blocks
begin building bridges
and slowly the child's hand unfurls from their mother's.


It's so good to be back taking part in the A to Z Challenge.  Reconnecting with those from Challenges past is just like meeting up with old friends.  I was nervous to begin with because I didn't really know how the Challenge would be with no list - and I like my lists!  But I am beginning to see now how I will build bridges and connect to new "friends" as I scroll through the comments on the main site and see those who have commented on other blogs too.  I'd love to know how you are building bridges in this challenge too?


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you have expressed so much in your opening poem. I loved it.
    Frankly, I am finding it a little more difficult to navigate through to finding others without a general list. But, like you, I am learning to use the tools I was given. See, I found you again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm glad to have linked up again too. It's nice to meet old friends :)

      Delete
  2. I made a lot of friends last year and we have continued to follow each others' blogs. I see you have cats, so I hope we can be friends too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always nice to discover new blogs and of course a cat theme had to get my attention. Happy A to Z ing :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Paula. Trying to get new pupils settled and happy is always difficult to begin with but building blocks often are the key to success!

      Delete